STEWARDS WANTED – TABLE TOP GAMES
As part of Reading Fringe’s 10th Birthday, TimeTrap Escape Rooms have designed 10 exciting table top games which will be hidden in 10 venues across Reading for a weekend of fun! Puzzlers will explore pivotal points in Reading’s history that have made it the town it is today.
Every team will have 10-15 minutes to take on each of the puzzles, which vary in difficulty.
We need Stewards to help ensure the smooth running of the games, manage excited players and support what will be an extremely exciting weekend for the Reading Fringe.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Looking after the running of a table top game in a specific venue including resetting between games
- First point of contact for the venue on the day
- Resolve any issues referring up to the Assistant Producer where necessary
- Managing customers and potentially busy crowds
- Calm under pressure
- Proactive at solving problems
- A good communicator
- Able to work on your own and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Passion for the arts and audience engagement
- Experience of events
Must be available to work on 29th and/or 30th October, plus one training session at Reading Rep Theatre, Kings Road on either 20th (6pm) or 22nd (2:30pm) October.
Fee: £11 Per Hour
Please complete this application form by 23:59 on Friday 16th September 2022.
About the Reading Fringe Festival
Reading Fringe Festival has been bringing the best in cabaret, children’s shows, comedy, dance, exhibitions, film, music, spoken word, theatre and much more to the town (Britain’s biggest) since 2013, as well as to the world at large with Reading Fringe Digital in 2020. After taking a pause in 2021 the festival returns this autumn.